We have joined up with Klarna to offer you flexible payment options at the checkout. Klarna is one of the world's leading payment providers and a licensed bank that is fundamentally changing the payment experience for shoppers and merchants.
Buy now, pay later
• No costs if payment is made within 14 days
You can review your shopping at your leisure before paying comfortably by bank transfer. Payment by invoice is handled by the external online payment service provider Klarna. Possible in Germany and Austria.
As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive an Email from Klarna with further information about your payment. Here you can see all your shopping and pay your invoice immediately or on a certain date.
You don't want to pay everything at once? No problem. Choose Klarna Payment by Installments to pay for what you want now, over a longer period of time.
• You pay at your own speed in monthly installments. Choose the 6, 12, 24 and 36 month rate plan or flexible payments.
• Klarna shows you the corresponding payment installment amounts immediately with your selection. You will receive further information about your payment from Klarna after your purchase.
Please note that uccellino has no influence on whether you can purchase with "Pay later". You can find Klarna's terms and conditions for "pay later" and hire purchase on klarna.com.
Pay now is a direct bank transfer that works with your online banking details, you choose your country and bank. Log in with your online banking data. As soon as the bank transfer is successful, the merchant receives a confirmation and immediately triggers the order.
• Select "Pay now" as the payment method in the Online shop.
• You will then be redirected to the securely encrypted payment form of Sofort GmbH.
• Here you select your bank and log in with your usual online banking data.
If you choose the payment method direct debit, we will automatically debit the money from your account after the merchant has informed us about the shipment. Both payment methods are based on the SEPA direct debit procedure.